- SunSHIFT is the modular and moveable solar farm solution for large-scale on-grid and off-grid electricity generation.
- SunSHIFT's pre-engineered and pre-fabricated container-sized modules minimise the risk, time, and site resources required to deploy a solar farm.
- Unlike traditional solar farms, SunSHIFT systems can be easily moved, allowing future expansion, rearrangement, or removal.
- SunSHIFT's turn-key solutions scale from 50kW arrays to multiple 1MW blocks, and can incorporate energy storage for increased solar penetration.
- SunSHIFT offers stand-alone systems or turn-key integration with fossil-fuelled generators.
- SunSHIFT's unique moveable solution allows deployment durations and optionality not previously possible with solar farms.
- SunSHIFT solutions can be provided with or without assembly, commissioning, integration, maintenance, monitoring, and relocation services.
SunSHIFT offers component packages or full turn-key solutions, with financing and a range of buy-back options.
- Lease or power purchase agreement (PPA)
SunSHIFT offers short duration integrated turn-key solutions with a range of customised extension and buy-out options.
- SunSHIFT provides solar design, financing, logistics, installation, operation, monitoring, and relocation services.
- SunSHIFT is actively developing off-grid solar deployments around the world, across key sectors of mining, remote communities and emerging markets.
- SunSHIFT is a subsidiary of Laing O'Rourke, an international engineering enterprise.
- SunSHIFT has been developed in collaboration with technology partners SunPower and ABB, with the support of the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA).
- SunSHIFT Pty Ltd, ABN 31 611 313 752, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Laing O'Rourke Australia Pty Ltd.